I just put this call in the mail and sent it to the Superintendent and the members of the Duluth School Board:
April 26, 2016
Chairperson Annie Harala
Clerk Rosie Loeffler-Kemp
Vice Chairperson David Kirby
Treasurer Nora Sandstad
Member Alanna Oswald
Member Harry Welty
Member Art Johnston
Superintendent William Gronseth
ISD 709, Duluth Public Schools
215 N. 1st. Av. East
Duluth, MN 55802
Dear School Board Members,
The undersigned Members of the School Board of ISD 709, Duluth Public Schools, hereby call a Special Meeting of the School Board of ISD 709 on Monday, May 2, at 6:30 pm at the boardroom at Historic Old Central High School. This is under authority of Minn. Statue 123B.09, Subd. 6.
The following shall be the agenda for this Special Meeting:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Presentation by the Superintendent on the Potential of Disposing of Central High School/STC Site, 800 East Central Entrance, Duluth, MN
4. Receiving of Public Comments Related to Property Disposal of Central High School/STC Site, 800 East Central Entrance, Duluth, MN
5. Resolution B-5-16-3363 -Executive (Closed) Session
6. Recess to Executive (Closed) Session -Discussion Related to PropertyDisposals [Minn. Stat. 13D.05, subd. 3.(c)] involving undisclosed sale negotiation items.
7. Reconvene to Special School Board Meeting
8. Questions and comments by the School Board concerning potential said sale.
9. Resolution B-5-16-3364 Directing the School District to Enter into negotiations with Tischer Creek Duluth Building Co. of Said Property and Suspension of Policies 3195 and 8120.
School Board Members, ISD 709:
Alanna Oswald, Harry Welty, Art Johnston