The Trib is setting up the School Board race as one that pits candidates against each other based on who was for or against the Red Plan.
I will cast my vote on a somewhat different basis. These are some of the questions I will be asking.
1. Who supported my right to vote on the Red Plan?
2. Who decided to added copiously to the Red Plan (like ten extra swimming lanes) so that it will not be completed with the funds originally designated to pay for it?
3. Who asked questions when things failed to add up?
4. Who didn’t ask any questions?
5. Who counted on the District being able to use $5 million a year in classroom monies to pay back school construction bonds for the next twenty years?